– co-artistic directors of Foreign Affairs theatre company
: a statement from Camila & Trine
The health and welfare of our team and audiences are our priority and we are, therefore, in response to the COVID-19 situation, taking the following actions from today and until further notice:
- Official guidance from the UK Government and Public Health England will be carefully monitored and followed.
- Activities, including training sessions, workshops and public events, will be suspended, rescheduled or carried out virtually.
- All office work will be carried out from home. This may slow our response time so we, therefore, ask for your patience and understanding.
- This page will be regularly updated as the situation changes.
Please take care of each other – now more than ever we need to stand together (though from a distance for the time being).
In the meantime, we encourage everyone to enjoy theatre and culture from home. Watch theatre (live streamed or filmed stage productions), watch films, listen to music, read books – (especially the ones you’ve been meaning to read but never got around to read) and listen to podcasts – they’re often free!
We look forward to welcoming you in the near future – virtually and/or in real life – so we can continue to come together to discover and explore theatre from around the globe.
One more thing before you go …
The theatre industry is being hit hard right now and small independent theatre companies like ours will struggle to survive.
Foreign Affairs is an artist-run, registered not-for-profit organisation and we currently receive no ongoing funding of our running costs. We rely on project funding, public fundraising and ticket sales … In short, we need your help now more than ever!
Lots of small donations from many people will help us in these difficult times. Support us today by making a one-off donation – no amount is too small! – or by becoming a member.